ADD-Powr by Coherence Systems --- Power Conditioning Products

Recent research into power conditioning approaches and products brought ADD-Powr to my attention. This company, and it’s products, were previously unknown to me.

The company, Coherence Systems, is based in Santa Monica, CA. and has been in business for some time.

An introduction and general overview can be found within their ’About Us’ page: https://add-powr.com/about

Nordost (in 2008) purchased the QRT technology that these folks developed.

Bill Stierhout is the proprietor / owner and the brains behind the ADD-Powr product line.
david_ten
Yes, I bought the new versions (soon to be discontinued) of ElectraClear.

I must say I’m not hearing anything positive rather negative impact to my system. It sounds a little dull or sluggish. As if it’s holding things back. Crispness is gone. Bass below 30 HZ seems to hang.

Since there’s no burn in period for this device I don’t think anything is going to change other than my ears getting used to them. What am I missing?

Hi srmahmud00: I've never been a fan of plugging one power conditioner into another. Try plugging an Electroclear and your Furman into the same duplex first. I would do the same with the Panamax. 
+1 for @yoby 's guidance.  Repeating what he said: NOT into the Furman and Panamax. Plug the Furman and Panamax into separate duplexes and the ADD-Powr units into the open socket of each duplex.
Another +1 for @yoby’s recommendation.  Plug your ElectraClear unit into your wall outlet. That is where it is most effective.

Okay, I swear I read somewhere that people have been using them with their ElectraClear with power conditioner and heard great improvements. Not sure why mine behaving the opposite way.

anyways, both my wall receptacles are Hubbell with surge protection. I’ve plugged in each of the ElectraClear with Furman and Panamax on two separate outlets. Still can’t hear a difference. May be I have to listen to them in this settings for a while and then do a negative test and see if hear a difference.....good or bad. 
But thanks for the suggestion.