What other hobby...

has has an infinite number of variables like this one?
needlebrush
asvjerry:

Sadly enough (for some perhaps) I was referring to squirrels (as in moose and squirrel).

They (squirrels) have been ilegally (in CA) feeding from my "bird feeder" for the past 29 years ($250/pop citation if/when busted).

They seem to like/appreciate the in shell nuts, cubed apples/squash and grapes more than the birds - which really shouldn't be my problem as that is what I prefer to feed the birds.

Our indoor cats are also avid squirrel watchers, though they do get a bit upset if I feed "the birds" before I feed them. 

DeKay

If it weren’t for cycling, I would have a six-figure killer system. It’s not the nine bicycles so much as the 75 days I’ve spent riding  many of the most iconic climbs in France Italy and Spain. Silly as at 6‘4“ and 275 pounds, I am a circus bear on a bike. All time favorite climb, the Stelvio
Seems to me that no matter what hobby your into there is an industrial complex behind it to drive you into insanity! There is always the upgrade, MKII, and newer better technology that keeps us running like rats to a dumpster! I’m a golfer, boat owner (blow and motor), enjoy good wine, scotch and bourbon. And yet still fall prey to the hype of what I think is better rather than what I known is good! Off to the dumpster...