Revel Salon2 vs Wilson Sasha

I'm interested in impressions from people who have auditioned both. Not really looking for what is 'better' (as it's all subjective anyway), but more for characteristics of each, where they are similar, where they differ, etc.
madfloyd
the Revel Ultima Salon2 offers superb measured performance. It is a pleasure to be able to measure such a well-engineered loudspeaker. JA , stereophile
I have listened to both and I like the Salon2 much better because it has a better sound stage. One can distinquish high/mid/low on the Salon2. For me, there is not thing unique aout Sasha, IMHO. I found B&W 800D or within 800 series are sound much better than Sasha. If you are seeking clear/transparency then you should audition for Focal Maestro. It's best to drive the Revel with Mark Levinson.
I have heard both speakers at least 3 times and for me, I would (and will) take the Sasha.

I have heard the Sasha's paired with VTL 450's, Boulder 1060,Audio Research REF 110 and REF 210, Lamm 1.2R, Dan D'Agostino's momentums and Ayre MXR's.

I have heard the Salon 2 with ML 532, Ayre MXR's and Audio Research DS450.

I heard them once side by side, with Audio Research and Ayre equipment, but the Sasha's driven by the REF 110 did not have enough down below and felt foreced (REF 210 is an excellent match) and I find Ayre gear way too bright for my tastes, so I draw no conclusion from that side by side session.
I have Aerial Mod 9's with Ayre MX-R, but considering moving to SalonII's after auditioning last week. I spoke to a former Revel dealer who thought the Sasha's were a clear winner (I've not heard). I was also considering different amps if I went Salon's and Voice2 center ...Levinson 533H, Pass X350.5, McIntosh MC303. Help on speakers and amps please.
Both speakers are very good. I have Salon 2s. I also like the Sashas.

I can listen to the Salon's all day without any fatigue. I drive them with ARC. Very pleased.

Mike