What solid state power amp are you using with your Harbeth Super HL5+ speakers?

Harbeth Super HL5+ speaker owners: Are you driving the Harbeths with a solid state amp? If so, what amp and how much power? Your impressions. I’ve been using a Conrad Johnson CA-150 (SS) integrated with my Harbeth SL5+ and the sound is nice but is underpowered at 135W@8ohms. Also, I would like a little more refinement with the amp. Bryston 4B3 perhaps? Thanks!
routeman21
135 wpc solid state shouldn’t be underpowered for a harbeth hl5 unless the room is very large and/or you listen hella loud

that been said, i drive my harbeths with any of the amps below
-- audio research reference 110
-- audio research v70
-- primaluna dialogue prem hp
-- hegel h390
-- odyssey stratos
-- audiosector patek se
-- at times even a naim xs2 with teddy cap

harbeths are tolerant of many good quality amps, choice of amp depends on musical taste largely
I have not owned Harbeth speakers but heard this model at an audio show with a Vinnie Rossi LIO, only 25 watts but It’s one of those unforgettable moments. There was also a very expensive vinyl rig playing something incredibly well recorded that added to this unforgettable moment in sound.
I have used my Super HL5 Plus with Rogue Audio M-180 monoblocks (180 WPC) and currently ARC VSi55 integrated (50 WPC), both are tubed.  I use solid state with my Harbeth P3ESR - Simaudio 600i (125 WPC).  I agree that you don't need a ton of power. 

What exactly do you mean by "underpowered"?  If you want to have rock concert levels these may not be the right speakers for you.
big_greg
jjss49,

I have to turn up the volume of my CJ CA-150 to almost half way to get to the level that I enjoy and it is not real loud. A lower output source can force me to put the volume slightly over half way. However, it does sound wonderful and I don't hear the sound starting to break up. The CA-150 integrated is equipped with a passive pre. If I mated the CJ MF-2275 power amp with my CJ ET-5 preamp would I receive more gain?