Dynaudio Sapphire - Amplifier matching

I have these lovely built Dynaudios in Burgundy. They are rated 300 Watts at 4 Ohm. I drive them with 2 Monoblocks AVM M30, rated 232 Watt at 4 Ohm each. Situated in the lounge, size 35m2.
Is the power rating of the AVM´s sufficient to take the best out of the Dynaudios? 
I use a Benchmark DAC3 HGC as preamp. I was considering of combining them with 2 Benchmark AHB2 in Monoblock mode to give them more juice. Would that make a significant difference to the AVM Monoblocks?

Will appreciate your guidance.
jorgjean
"Is the power rating of the AVM´s sufficient to take the best out of the Dynaudios? "

No they are not. The Dynaudio sapphires are incredible speakers but you will never know unless you feed them enough clean power. Dynaudios need a lot of power, almost twice what they are rated for. I drive a pair of 200w rated Dynaudio Contour 3.0’s using a double balanced solid state push pull amp that is rated 350w per channel and can exceed that effortlessly, I can easily drive them well over there 200w rating. The Sapphires are rated at 300 watts, I would be driving those with 500 watt mono blocks or at least a 450w solid state 2 channel amp. No tube amps for these speakers either they want solid state power.

Matt M
Thanks for your honest opinion. 500 Watt would be a hell of an amp. Will the speakers sound louder or better? Any recommendation for such a powerfull amp? And matching Dynaudios characteristics?
The end of the story is that I treated myself to a AVM A6.2 integrated amplifier which delivers 225W into 8 Ohms and 400W into 4 Ohms. Eventhough it has the same size trafo with 1000 VA, it sounds  much more powerful, goes deeper and just sounds in another class alltogether. It‘s clearly not all about Watt but also about Ampere and the quality of the ingredients.

Very pleased with it. The proper mate for my Sapphires. It really makes them sing.

https://avm.audio/masterpiece/ovation-a-6-2-me/
Mine is pre ME Edition though, very close in specs and ingredients, minor deviations, but for a good price.