Speakers suggestion help

Hi, I have come across 3 different pair of speakers within the same price.. It's hard for me to pick one... please suggest..
- Focal Electra 1038 BE - B&W 805 D3 - Focal JM Lab Diva Utopia.

I plan to add a sub into the system so bass is not a factor, I need a high and clear vocal mid-range...
Amp - Prima Luna EVO 400

Thank you.

wwinn007
The B&Ws have the better midrange and treble so if you don't care about bass they're the clear choice, pardon the pun. 
+1 on Tekton

I have Primaluna Dialogue Premium separates HP amp on par with the Evo 400 (8 power tubes). I have Tekton Double Impacts that extensively upgraded. The midrange gives voices, strings and horns a realistic lifelike sound.
They're pretty good stock too.

Auditioning speakers is not easy.  I went to a dealer a few weeks ago and listened to a pair of Vivid Kaya 90’s.  I was very impressed and identified them among the short list of speakers I might buy.  I then asked the dealer for a second audition but at a store branch that was much closer to my home.  The difference in sound was night a day.  Of course everything was different ... the room size and shape, all of the equipment used (amps, cables etc).  My lesson here was that I will not buy a new speaker unless I have an in home demo or it can be returned.  The room and equipment just make too big a difference.  This has been said on this forum a thousand times but it’s the first time I have been confronted with just how dramatic a difference it can make. Suggest you do the same.  If the dealer is not up for either option find a new dealer or new speaker options (Tekton, Revel, Tannoy, Maggie’s, ML, Vivid) are all great sounding speakers.  They just need to be heard in your home, room, equipment. 
You should also listen to the monitor audio gold 300 generation 5.they are much better than any one of those speakers much more three-dimensional and natural-sounding very good mid-range and then use an AMT tweeter which in my opinion is the best tweeter on the market now. Will sound very good with your prima Luna.