What is ideal dimension size for a home listening room?

Is it a cozy size, large living room, 10 x 15, 20 x 30, some where in between?  I guess it shouldn’t be square.  Let’s assume ceiling is 7 1/2.  Heard ceiling height means a lot.
emergingsoul
Non parallel sides, rounded California corners. You probably will settle for less than "ideal."
What’s a California corner?
”ideal” is somewhat subjective and relevant to the objectives.
Please share your experiences with non-parallel walls as used in a dedicated room. I’m always eager to learn.

Anybody live in a geodesic dome?How would a dedicated room work in that circumstance I wonder.
arion, thanks for the reply.  Your approach makes sense.  

I'm grateful for the online calculators we have, but we could certainly use some that are a bit more sophisticated.  It has been 48.5 years since I finished my last quarter of calculus, and I didn't use it enough professionally to maintain competence.  But I would think a physics graduate student could make quick work of generating a  calculator for non parallel walls at least for calculating axial modes.  The most difficult part might be figuring out how to present the output visually in a clear fashion.  

In some respects, I like the REW room calculator, because it allows you to introduce speaker and listening position into the model as well as room dimensions.  Unfortunately, my speakers have side firing woofers, so the model doesn't make the best predictions in my case.