put tube amp on to shelf of a rack

I am trying to put my vac 70/70 tube amp (105lb) on the bottom shelf of a rack stand and I find it very hard to do for the weight. I want it to sit on a bottom shelf like the picture here: https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lisa4309-vac-valve-amplification-company-renaissance-70-70-mk-ii-tube

I am using either a VTI 5-tier rack or a salamander a5 archetype rack. Anyone have experiences how to put heavy amp onto the bottom shelves? 

thanks. 
128x128yuhengdu_tiger
@millercarbon Thanks. Where can I find a small forklift for home use? Did not find one that may work from a quick search.
Buy yourself a quad of sliders made to put on the bottom of furniture legs and slide furniture on hard surfaces. Put them on the back legs when the amp is parallel to the bottom shelf with the back legs sitting on the rach shelf and the front legs on something stacked to the same height. Slide it back to your desired position. This is what I do with my 125-pound amp and works very well.
there ought to be a business 'Rent A Teenager'.

I've got a 3rd meniscus tear from moving my 80lb amp in/out of bottom shelf. And, all that heat rising into other equipment. New arrangement, TT elsewhere, heavy/hot amp on top.

VERY BAD idea as it will heat up all your other components.Put it on a stand on the floor for best heat dispersion and sound.