Any advantage to Bluesound Node 2i Versus Streaming from PC

I'm trying a loaner Bluesound Node 2i streamer which salesperson said will sound better than streaming from my PC.  I doubted this since both are just feeding a digital signal to my Amp.  It's just zeros and ones right?   I have the Bluesound connected with a decent (not high end) digital coaxial cable to my Lyngdorf 3400.  The PC is connected with a cheap USB cable to the same Lyngdorf.  The sensitivity of both inputs is set to 0dB.  The bluesound is set to fixed volume and the PC volume is set to max.  I am playing Tidal through both input devices.  I am trying to discern if there is any difference in sound quality.  When played through the amp the bluesound volume is a whole lot louder than the PC.  I have not found a way to level match the two inputs for comparison.  The bluesound sounds good and is a lot louder per any particular volume setting on the amp.  Does this mean the Bluesound is sending a better signal to the amp?  Is the  coaxial cable a better medium to transmit the  audio signal?  Is this the reason it's louder?  Could the Tidal feed through Bluesound be better than the Tidal Desktop app on my PC?  I need some help as I have to decide by Saturday whether to keep the Bluesound or return it. Other than sound quality there are only minor advantages to owning the Bluesound which don't warrant the purchase.  My amp has a built in streamer but no built in Tidal (which is the reason I'm using the PC.)
128x128ppack
Lyngdorf doesn’t support MQA.  It doesn’t do the “unfold” or whatever the term is.  What you are referring to is bit rate.  Read up on MQA  so that you understand you need both a streamer and a DAC need to support it.
  I tried Roon with a MacAir vintage 2010.  It worked for a day but when I turned it on the next day the Computer froze and seriously overheated.  My one day trial didn’t tantalize me enough to want to retry.  I would run it on a dedicated PC, or else buy one of Roons own machines.  
I have a BS player module internal to my NAD M12 preamp/dac.  I have had both versions.  Could not tell the difference between the 2i and the older version.  I also play the same apps, Tidal and Deezer via their apps from my pc that is also connected via a hdmi cable to my system.  I can go back and forth between the two, as well as the same cd, and only occasionally tell the difference on well engineered recordings.  That said, having multiple BS nodesaround the house is worth the affordable price.
I really like my Vault 2i, love it in fact but I really like being able to use my PC to play Qobuz.   I mirror the PC to my TV and I use a Rii brand Air Mouse / Keyboard to control the PC from my chair...  its awesome plus I can browse Audiogon or do anything else on the PC and see it on the TV while I listen... 
Yes from PC USB to Spdf to DACS
Is a "non jam" event...like hi res...
Sucks rhe soul out of the music.

Yet only certain ears can relate.
Why would you use cheap CAT cable and USB cable in the first place?  Junk in equals junk out.  It is like buying a BMW and buying low octane rather than the higher octane fuel suggested by the manufacturer.  

The reason why I purchased a BlueSound Node 2i was to experience MQA.  I sense a difference in clarity and sound state when listening to MQA music regardless what this group feels.  I added a DAC and was told by the dealer how much better it sounded.  Then I got it home and felt the bass sounded thinner.  I did like the highs, but felt I was missing out on the MQA experience.