Cybershaft 10Mhz master clocks, new products at various price points....

FYI to anyone interested in Cybershaft products; in addition to the new higher priced offerings with the option
to utilize either power from the wall or an external linear regulated power supply...

Multi-output:

http://www.cybershaft.jp/a-products/op20a.html

Single output clocks;

http://www.cybershaft.jp/a-products/op21a-1.html

Cybershaft has also just made public on their website lower price options that don't sacrifice great baseline performance and allow you to select OP-level of the OCXO assembly from OP13 to OP19

http://www.cybershaft.jp/a-products/ocxoma1.html

For non-Japanese speakers...

Open in Google Chrome, look on the list of selections on the left hand page and select

"For Overseas (English)"

will take you to;

http://www.cybershaft.jp/overseas01.html

Any questions, let me know.

You can also send email directly to (note there is only 1 working email address now);

" [email protected][NEW / ONLY email address that works]

Any questions or problems getting in touch, send me an IM and I'll help wherever I can.

Multiple Output Versions (option to use built in power supply or have model that uses external power supply)'

Model number: UPOCXO-OP21A Model with built-in AC power supply
Model number: UPOCXO-OP21A-D External DC dedicated model
Model number: UPOCXO-OP20A Model with built-in AC power supply
Model number: UPOCXO-OP20A-D External DC dedicated model
Model number: LTPW01P External DC power supply (with panel)

OP'XX" or in this case, OP21A or OP20A is the performance level of the OCXO. OP21 is a touch better in principal than OP20A, differences are minor

Single Output Versions (only use external power supply);

Model number: UPOCXO-OP21A-1 External DC dedicated model
Model number: UPOCXO-OP20A-1 External DC dedicated model
Model number: LTPW01P External DC power supply (with panel)

Single Output / Lower Precision (OP19, 18, 17, 16, 15, 14, 13, see table below on that page rating and price option), this line reads like it is meant to be more economical choice;

Model number: UPOCXO-MA-OPxx External DC dedicated model
Model number: LTPW01P External DC power supply (with cast panel)

There are products (clock distributor) and other prior products.
Note I'm not listing all legacy/prior products above, only the newer ones.

They have a line of products for each need and multiple budgets now.

That's how I read through the plethora of options now available.

Hope this helps...
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xzephyr24069
I have been using UPOCXO-OP20A-D External DC dedicated model
with LTPW01P External DC power supply with my Esoteric Grandioso K1 SACD/CD player for over a month.  They make my K1 instant upgrade. The sound stage is bigger. The sound is even more clear and detail.  This is a good investment  with a fraction of the cost of name brand master clock.
Which clock would you recommend for connection through a Esoteric G-03x master clock to both a K-01 and a N-01 ?   Would there be any benefit to using the Cybershaft with an EtherREGEN ?
IF you will always have an intermediate clock like the G-03X that takes a 10Mhz master clock input to provide it with a better baseline and can connect everything to it, then i would suggest driving the G-03X a good solution would be the single output OP21A from Cybershaft with the separate DC power supply for best results;

Model number: UPOCXO-OP21A-1 External DC dedicated
Model number: LTPW01P External DC power supply

I have no direct (personal hands-on) experience with the EtherRegen so you'll need to consult that product's specifications to make sure you can clock it with the G-03X.

You may also consider selling the G-03X and getting the multi-output Cybershaft however you'll want to ensure that all your equipment takes a 50-ohm or 75-ohm 10Mhz input signal.
Hi @brodricj 

How can you be so sure? The N-01XD is brand new. Just released and currently in backorder. Do you personally own one? Thanks