Best tube preamplifier for under $15k

Let’s hear it guys, what’s your favorite. 
keithr
Cary Audio SLP-05 with the Ultimate Upgrade.  List price is just shy of $11,000; however, through Carydirect.com, you can purchase it for just under $7,000.  With the money you’ve saved, I’d upgrade the eight (8) stock 6SN7 tubes.   
Are you all crazy!  Everyone knows that AR SP10 is one of the top Tube Pre Amp of all time, for some, the best there EVER was! They can be had for around 5k, if you can find one!
So I ended up with the MicroZOTL and am very pleased with this preamplifier. The 12at7s required changing out and after some rolling decided on some RTN east german tubes. The NOS 12SN7s are actually quite good. I don't find the preamp super warm at all, but open sounding with good liquidity. 

Paired with the Ampzilla, 2nd Edition yields a very pleasing, dynamic combo. I'd love to try a Vac Ren V at some point too, but in no hurry now.

The Cary SLP-05 is an excellent preamp.The Supratek Cabernet [and probably Sauvignon] are better though.And cost less .They are made to order however so you have to wait for them to be built.
@Keithr, Nice of you to assume what equipment I’ve owned and compared to..  I’ve been doing audio for over 50 years and spent enough to know you don’t need to spend as much as you think..
some of my previous preamps, BAT VK5i, Blue Circle BC3, Django TVC Passive (still using), Bel Canto DAC 3.5 VBS, DeHavilland, Cary audio, a couple of ones I built via AES, and others I don’t  remember..  The Freya equals or bests most of them..  While it’s not the “ultimate” preamp out there.. It’s quite good and will compete with units costing much more.. But many audiophiles need to spend more to think they’re better...