Running Two TT into one phono input, best options?

I am pretty sure I have broached this subject before, heck I may have even made a similar thread in the past.

But here is my quandary.

I have three TT but only two input on my phono.

I really do NOT want to plug/unplug every time I want to use one that is not plugged in atm.

So is there any good option for very low level switching out there?

My quick Google searching brought up a USA company called Decware that make passive preamps and switch boxes. What caught my eye was that they specifically have an option to configure a unit as low level tonearm input instead of line level.
Which sounds perfect to my ears, maybe....

www.decware.com.

Anyone ever used one of these or have other options or solutions?
Thanks and stay safe.
128x128uberwaltz
Chak
I can find plenty of line level input switchers but as I know and Teo points out it is those tiny little signals we are dealing with that are the problem and oh so easily degraded because such low levels.

And I do not want to be trying endless solutions rather get it right first time, hence this thread.
So far the only unit I have seen that specifically states for low level tonearm use is the Decware unit although as Solypsa says it would be interesting to know just what they changed to make it "low level" compliant.

I may just send them an email first.
this is an example of a ’half lifted’ signal switching box. It is not preferred for phono switching. All inputs and outputs share their ground noise as a signal injection. Fairly unnoticeable for line level signals but probably noticeable for phono signal levels.

In proper phono use, the signal is balanced and the negative floats and the ground is separate and involves shielding as a concept and execution.

Some cartridges ground the negative, which is..not perfect, as concepts and execution goes. Many a cheap MM is done this way. Just to avoid hum issues in common cheap design, when the given cart is applied in a given system.

Again, the minimum of a four point switch and possibly a 5 point switch. Four and six point switches are widely available, five would be rare. Buy the six and don't use the one extra, easy-peasy. Goldpoint makes these, as do others.

Then the switch box itself, sheer size and mass can get into ground noise and ground noise injection problems.
Uber, If you are hoping for someone to tell you there is a perfectly transparent switch to solve your problem, you are hoping in vain.  I do know that Dave Slagle of EMIA can make you a fantastically good switch to solve your problem, but even he would probably not want to claim it's going to be perfect.  Using two Y adapters is absolutely the worst idea, IMO, because that does crazy things to the impedances seen by both the two cartidges at one end and the phono stage at the other end.  I wouldn't go with something cheap in hopes it will sound great.  When you come right down to it, plugging and unplugging ain't so bad.
Lewm
I do not expect there to be a perfect solution I agree but was hoping for some opinions that might be workable.

So far I have three considerations.

1/ The Decware switch with low level tonearm inputs. Would like to hear a reply to my question to them about what they changed first but it does have a 30 day money back guarantee.
2/ A Denon AU-320 SUT. This is a unit I have owned and used in the past with great results, it has 2 inputs, 1 output and is switchable from 3ohm to 40ohm to straight pass through. I honestly did not notice any readily audible difference when I last used one.
3/ A fairly cheap MM only phono stage to run the Rega mono table into and remove one of the tape decks from my system thereby freeing up a single ended input. Then both the 401 and the Avid could run into the Goldnote PH-10 phono.