Can Room Correction Be Added to an Existing DAC?

This is probably a stupid question, and I’ve been  hesitant to ask it since it will reveal the depth of my ignorance, but here goes.
  In my home I have 3 systems.  2 are HT systems with mid Fi equipment, then my two channel system is upstairs (my HE system).  I had added an Anthem AvVR to one of the HT systems and was duly impressed.  I added the same AVR to my basement system a few weeks ago and now I am blown away.  I am wondering what room correction could do in my main system.  However, I already have Bryston DAC3 in that system that I really like.  So my question is whether it’s possible to apply RC after the processing done in the DAC .  My intuition is Probably Not, since the RC is also processing the signal.
mahler123
Thanks, most find me a pain I believe. I  could get into Dirac and do more adjustments than ARC but in the end I used the recommended file. I didn't find either one very hard and they both do a good job. I ended up with ARC mainly because I liked the STR integrated. 
I'm a big believer in light touches. I don't use room correction when a couple of parametric EQ's will do.
Equalizers won’t necessarily address bass room modes.

There are software solutions (Accourate, Audiolens, Dirac, etc) available that will create filters for use in apps such as JRiver that has convolution ability built in.
I tried for years to like RC. First with Dirac running as an app on a Windows server, going through the setup many times and making many filters to get it "just right". Wasn’t happy with the app in general or their support so just dropped it. Purchased Acourate, a much more capable app but a steeper learning curve. Went through everything as before, this time the developer even helped directly in making the final curve. Also followed a very detailed 3rd party book on using Acourate written by m*****o. Installed the filters in JRiver. Started thinking something was not right a few years in. One day I accidently switched the filters out and holy crap the sound was so much better. More alive, is the best way to put it. Less artificial. Sure maybe some room modes are back but the payoff in general is worth it. Just my experience. I’m sure there are decent implementations.