Bricasti DAC owners

I’m not associated with Bricasti other than owning a Bricasti dac. 
If you own a Bricasti dac purchased before 2020, I strongly suggest considering obtaining the newest digital board, the MDx.

It’s that good. 
There certainly is nothing wrong with any prior BRICASTI digital board. Technology advances, particularly in digital, and the MDx is a worthy advance 
128x128zavato
“Per @lxgreen  on turning on/off from remote. Does anyone know how to do it on the M1 to turn on/off through remote?”

I don’t think you can 
If I had to choose between the MDx board and new footers for my Bricasti M12, what would you recommend?
for $1000, an mdx board or 3-4ish Critical mass footers, what would you choose? Related Q: what isolation footers work best for your Bricasti?
@essrand I would go with MDx upgrade.  In terms of footer my version is an SE so i came with the still point feet which works great.
@essrand, I recommend the Bricasti MDx upgrade board be installed.  I installed the MDx in my Bricasti M21 DAC and the sound quality substantially improved.  The sound quality was smoother, clearer and more musical.   I had someone help me install the MDx board and it took about 30 minutes plus another 20 minutes to test. It worked perfectly.  The alternative is to ship your DAC to the Bricasti Factory.  

BTW, the Bricasti M1 Special Edition incorporates Still-points feet that are engineered and optimized exclusively for the design.  My M21 DAC has similar footers on but I do not know the brand.