~$15K floorstanders: opinions sought

There a chance I'll be able to make a significant investment in my speakers within a few months, and jump from $4K/pr Focal 926 to something in the 10-15K range. I'm running krell gear and have no intention of changing electronics, they are perfectly suited to my ears - - but if new speakers expose weaknesses, then I'll tackle that later.

Here's the thing: aesthetics matter to me, a lot, and I'm not ashamed to admit it. I love my art and home and music is a huge part of my lifetime joy. These are some of the brands /models that I personally think are beautiful, and I'd love to hear from folks who could speak to a possible pairing with Krell. I like precision, speed, clarity, and firm bottom. 

Room is approx 18x20x9. New or used is ok.

Von Schweikert Endeavor SE
Vienna Acoustics Klimt The Music
Magico S3
JBL Synthesis (4700, 9900, etc.) 
Spatial (loved the demos I heard but not sure if OB would work in my space)

Appreciate any insight, despite the aesthetic emphasis. 
wassaicwill
I just went through this EXACT SAME exercise the last 2 months as the quarantine lifted in and around the NYC Tri state area. I compiled almost 60 speaker recommendations from posters on this forum each one passionately backing their choice as the ultimate and demoed about a dozen or so before i lost my shit. Lol Overwhelmed Yes but I learned a lot. And finally made my choice. But will it be my last...

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/seeking-advice-on-speakers-that-create-an-intimate-2-channel-...
Focal Kanta 3 sounds more natural to me than the Sopra 2 and is well within your budget.

Build quality and aesthetics and decent warranty combined, though admittedly the Kanta aesthetics are dividing.
So @aj523,
What did you finally choose???
I couldn’t find it in your linked thread. Did I miss it?
@wassaicwill-You might want to try auditioning Aerial Acoustics (Model 7T), very well designed by Michael Kelly & very musical, well within your budget. I have it in my two channel system and it keeps getting better as I keep upgrading my electronics. I was previously driving them with Parasound gear (Halo JC-2 & Halo A-21+) and the sound was very good. Recently I upgraded my electronics to move up to Bricasti DAC & Amplifier and the Aerials started performing at a much higher level. 
I had a chance to listen to Rockport Atria in a local dealer's showroom which is almost 2.5 times expensive than Aerials. It was good but not good enough for me to replace the Aerials....
Thanks.

Magico, Harbeth, Monitor Audio, Epselon, Ilumnia,... (No favorite : B&W,,JBL, S.Faber,Usher, Cube)