New Boenicke Audio W11 SE Speaker Review // A New Reference !?

Never listened to Boenicke Audio speakers but these are on my short list now. 

I can't wait to hear a pair at one the Shows now. 

www.hifiknights.com/reviews/speakers/boenicke-audio-w11-se/  

Not connected with this speaker company in any way
highend666
I have been a fan of Boenicke for quite a while. Had the opportunity to hear several models. They really are special. They have a way of opening up a room to play much bigger than their size would suggest. Very musical and natural from the demos I heard. Very well made and not your usual appearance. They seem easy to drive with quality electronics. Worth a drive to Chicago to listen.
tom6897

Even how they make their cabinets are very special ! This is what they look like inside the cabinets WOW!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvgfMRIvgkU

Even on YouTube they sound special ! Can't wait to hear them in person!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnkV3ZsqrDo

The Reviewer that reviewed these Boenicke speakers liked these speakers even better than the Cube Audio Nenuphar single driver speakers! And he reviewed these two speakers back-to-back!!
The Reviewer that reviewed these Cube Audio speakers on 6MOONS said EVEN if he WON the LOTTERY he would keep these Cube Audio speakers but would get a lot better gear!
 So these Boenicke Audio speakers are VERY SPECIAL  !!
Maybe match these Boenicke speakers with this Audio Reveal Second Tube amp

www.highfidelity.pl/@main-990&lang=en  

The hifiknights reviewer just reviewed this amp too and it's a great match with these Boenicke speakers.
I just bought the W5 SE+ via Audigon.  Suggestions for an integrated amp/streamer of reasonable equivalency?  

I just sold some B+W 803s and have an MA7900 to sell....so am reinventing my system.

Thanks.

I've been very intrigued by the Boenicke speakers both because I love their design and on the basis of reviews and user reports.   They are actually disparaged somewhat among those who favor classically good measurements, and they are beasts to drive apparently.   But I'd love to hear a pair.