Best Speakers for a small Nearfield room, budget at most $10000 (used is also ok)

Hi guys, I am a newbie here and am searching the best speakers in a small room (my room is about 13’ x 10’).
Consider a pair of bookshelf or small floor standing (like Magico S1 mk1?). Those speakers will be placed near the corner of the room, may be I will prefer a sealed case.

I listen to female vocals, jazz and light original sound tracks at a relatively low volume. Since I am transferred from a headphone system, what I really care is the musically and smoothness of the system. Any suggestions?

BTW, I am in USA now. What kind of brands that could be easily found in Usa?

Now I am looking at Magico a3 (There are multiple driver for a3, I am afraid it is an overkill for my room), Magico a1(seems good), Raidho xt1, xt2, used c1.1 ?
128x128ayanamisk
I have a similar sized room and dig the speed, neutrality and coherence of Quad 57s. These are not so easy to find, but other Quads or Planers (Maggie’s) will bring speed and purity. Subs are options and an upgrade. Devore O96 or similar super efficient speakers will be fast and arresting. 
If you will have the speakers near the back wall (likely in a small room/nearfield setup), strongly consider sealed/acoustic suspension designs.

One of those is the Magico A1 you mention...I've read great things about it. One is for sale used at another website (California pickup only). My favorite nearfield speakers are ATCs. You could get either SCM12s or SCM19s (both sealed 2-ways) and have money left over.
Second the Harbeth 30’s, got mine used years ago on the ‘Gon, never looked back.