WHY NO GENESIS HIGH RES LOVE?

Hello, with all the amazing Yes (for example) high resolution streaming from Qobuz especially, why no Genesis?
Is it because of the original recordings (I think not), the interest or desire level, or perhaps copyrights etc?
I want my Genesis!  Ken
fastfreight
Have you not given Qobuz's updated 'Selling England by the Pound' a minute or two...?  Perhaps I'm alone, but I find it very engaging and a much appreciated offering.

On a similar but different note, just now wading into some solid tube non-hybrid pre & amp (Atma-Sphere) pieces. Seconds Out's 'Supper's Ready' has always been an al time favorite for me. It's one of those few tunes for me that once cued up, it will be played full thru (all +24 mins), each and every time. Without exaggeration, I've no doubt listened to it full thru well over one-hundred times. Proverbial gift that just keeps giving. Just  never before realized (before A-S, anyway) just what an outstanding recording this piece really is. An opening up of the soundstage (guessing the tubes) that makes it even more special to me. Sorry, was listening to it as I stated this response and felt compelled to pass along. 'A flower...?'

Happy listening,
Todd
Hi Todd,
Oh my yes.  All the old stuff.  Still though, wanting to see some higher resolution versions. After all, ‘I know what I like...‘Near Maryland?  Ken.
Took a trip up to Grand Rapids, MI from Indianapolis last fall to catch Steve Hackett preform. Each of his annual tours general revolve around one particular Genesis album of the past. Last year it was 'Selling England...". He's still got it.
Todd
Yes I agree Steve is awesome.  I have seen him several times in DC and Philadelphia.  Even the reenactment group The Musical Box is worth seeing.  That was when I went to concerts...   Ken