Need advice on upgrade path

I have been set on an unexpected need to upgrade after an unfortunate feline induced short circuit. Apparently my cat took offense to my Plinius 8200 and used it instead of the litter box. lucky the house didn't burn down!
My remaining system is: 

• Technics SL 1700 w/ Nagaoka MP110 and Cambidge Audio 640p phono preamp.
  •  Bluesound Node 2i and Schiit Modi mulitbit dac, 
  • NAD 2100 amp
  • Vandersteen 3A speakers and SVS SB 1000 subwoofer.

I mostly listen to streaming digital with Spotify and Tidal hi fi and the rest to LPs. I think I would like to go the separate route. Have been considering: Schiit Freya+ preamp and Schiit Vidar amp, or Conrad Johnson PV 10A preamp and CJ MF2275 amp. Can anyone help with this choice of new vs vintage equipment in terms of sound quality and reliability? Also, are there better options to consider for the preamp and amp new or used that outperform my choices and have better synergy with my speakers? Are my amp choices powerful enough to properly drive my speakers? And before you all say it, I am keeping my eye out for an upgrade to 3A sigs.  

jplunkettj
Yes the cat survived.  The tech said "there was liquid in the bottom, do you have a cat?",they had not seen such a thoroughly burned and melted amp in many years.  I will add Rogue and Modwright to the list.  Has anyone had a chance to compare any of these to a new Schiit Freya+? I am not opposed to spending more for a preamp than the Schiit, but not at the expense of taking funds away from a replacement amp, unless it really makes a noticeable difference.
I’d agree with trying to add tubes somewhere.  There is a Linear Tube Audio MZ2 tube pre with upgraded power supply for $1300 at US Audio Mart that’s really good and is also an excellent headphone amp if you ever go that way.  There’s also a nice demo Unison Unico Due hybrid integrated here for $2250 that I suspect would really pair well with your Vandys.  Hope this helps, and best of luck. 
Soix thanks for the tip. will check them out. I have heard that the Belles Aria integrated is a great match for my system but i still think i want to try seperates instead. Any opinion on Conrad Johnson PV 10a with phono  vs  the Linear Tube vs Audible Illusions M3a factory refurbished vs Prima Luna Prologue? I have never heard any of these and am hoping someone can assist in narrowing down the choices.  
Second person tonight to have a cat sabotage a system.  We went to dogs, but there are other issues.  Depends on what you are looking for in your new pre or amp.  I have lusted after Plinius equipment, but never took the plunge.  Tubes are a great way to get 3D dimension and great timber. SS will be sterile but can be an open book, in they will reveal what is lacking in your chain.  What is the most important thing that you want to hear in a new pre?  FWIW I am going with a SS amp and a tubed buffer between the pre and amp and have never been so happy.