Crutchfield's Speaker Compare

Hey everyone, for those in the market for new speakers, Crutchfield now has something called "Speaker compare", in which you can select up to 4 speakers and make sound comparisons online using your computer and a pair of headphones. Although not all the speakers models are available for audition at the moment, a lot are, and I think it’s a great alternative for those (like me) who cannot audition speakers in person. You can compare several songs at the same volume or at the same wattage. I am not associated with Crutchfield at all. I think it’s a great tool and a good start!
Cheers y’all!
128x128luciano33
Everything helps .When I look I like to read and hear .I think everyone does.No not like a live audition. 
When you can't audition them in person, would you prefer to choose speakers to trial-audition at home by:
1. reading reviews and posts by members on Audiogon;
2. listening to Crutchfield's approximate simulacrum of how they sound?
All of the above. One thing is not enough in my opinion. I'd use all the resources available.
@luciano33 Yeah, great tool. And despite all the immediate naysaying, thanks for sharing.
At least they're trying. Things are tough for brick and mortars now not to mention small towns and then put COVID in the mix. Hey, whatever helps folks, go for it.