An EXPERIMENT for those who have never heard differences in cables

There are many here who have never heard differences in cables, I was there years ago until I read a post of someone preferring the sound of 28 awg magnet wires for speaker cables. I quickly drove out to my local Radio Shack and picked up magnet wires of various sizes (22-28 awg) to hear what it sounds like. I remember this being a fun experiment and a really cheap one that taught me a thing or two, I've gone on to experience many other cable designs over the years.

***Run two insulated magnet wire to each speaker (one for positive, one for negative) and use them in place of your existing speaker cable, the insulation on magnet wires are very thin and a little difficult to strip, sandpapering the tips may work. Connect them to the binding posts on your amp and speakers and let us know what you hear?
(Amazon also carries various sizes of magnet wires)
scar972
Post removed 
@guy-incognito - Yeah... No.
It's another technology from another source, nothing to do with Tekton.

Unless you were being cheeky, and yeah I guess it was kinda funny. millercarbon is smitten, which is always fun, you know to discover something that knocks your socks off.
It's hard to believe, for that matter.
Maybe, but if you know that different dielectrics have an effect on an alternating current's presentation.

You may be aware that a rising and falling electrical field also creates a magnetic field, and that field is outside the dielectric (insulator).
This is part of what accounts for a transformer, the magnetic field is mathematically connected to the rising and falling alternating current.
The other important use of technology is inductance from the secondary windings where depending on winding ratios voltage and amperage can be transferred without a conductive material.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh_aCAHThTQ
The one I'm allowed to tell you about is TC. The other one is to die for.