Bricasti DAC owners

I’m not associated with Bricasti other than owning a Bricasti dac. 
If you own a Bricasti dac purchased before 2020, I strongly suggest considering obtaining the newest digital board, the MDx.

It’s that good. 
There certainly is nothing wrong with any prior BRICASTI digital board. Technology advances, particularly in digital, and the MDx is a worthy advance 
128x128zavato
Is everyone who is experiencing operational anomalies on the new Mdx board finding it's on the left channel only? 
I have no issues with my Bricasti M21 DAC with the MDx board. My source is the Aurender N10.

I wonder if the sound and distortion issues are caused by an ‘interface issue’ between your source and the Bricasti DAC. This is just a guess.

Please disconnect all components from the wall plug, wait 2 minutes and then re-start?

This process might reset the interface. Does this help?

Please keep us posted. Thanks. Howard.

@zavato the other day my friend reported his right channel went out and took him twice to reset and were back to normal afterwards.  He's using Oppo player as transport while I am using Cocktail x50D as transport for your reference.
Just curious is this issue occurring in units that have been upgraded or also new units? Also in which products is this being seen? M1? M3? M12? M21?