How to connect Tidal to DAC wireless via iPad

Hi system; amp, cary audio sl80 f1 sig, phone pre amp Manley Chinook, TT- VPI classic 3 w/ koetsu black cartridge, DAC audio mirror troubadour se III, Cullen cables, fritz carbon 7.mk Ii speakers. Question; using iPad wired direct to DAC via USB cable. I am new to digital. Is there a way to connect my iPad running Tidal via wireless device and still retain quality of sound that I am accustomed to? Thank you. Do not want to upgrade any components as they all seem to work well together. Thank you.
128x128phill55
@surfmuz, your point is well taken on Audio Mirror troubadour se III not being able to support MQA.  But I still play cd's as well with 70% LP'S 15% CD and 15% Tidal...so the extra $2-3k for a top notch streamer is just not in the budget this year 🤔 I went with node 2i...was within my budget and pulled the trigger last night. We will see how it works. Thanks everyone.
Look at the iFi Audio Zen Blue. It pairs with iPads very easy and you have many connection options. It even provides balanced output to your dac. 
I went with node 2i...was within my budget and pulled the trigger last night. We will see how it works. Thanks everyone..

Congrats, that unit gets very good reviews, and should serve your purpose well.
phill55, if you decided to go with node2 try and test both types of interconnections...

First: node2->digital cable->DAC audio mirror troubadour se III->preamp->etc. 

Second: node2-> rca interconnects cables-> direct to the preamp->etc(without audio mirror troubadour se III directly to the preamp)
plz. let us know which way the Tidal streaming SQ is better.Â