Best Speakers for a small Nearfield room, budget at most $10000 (used is also ok)

Hi guys, I am a newbie here and am searching the best speakers in a small room (my room is about 13’ x 10’).
Consider a pair of bookshelf or small floor standing (like Magico S1 mk1?). Those speakers will be placed near the corner of the room, may be I will prefer a sealed case.

I listen to female vocals, jazz and light original sound tracks at a relatively low volume. Since I am transferred from a headphone system, what I really care is the musically and smoothness of the system. Any suggestions?

BTW, I am in USA now. What kind of brands that could be easily found in Usa?

Now I am looking at Magico a3 (There are multiple driver for a3, I am afraid it is an overkill for my room), Magico a1(seems good), Raidho xt1, xt2, used c1.1 ?
128x128ayanamisk
Floorstanders (with manageable bass for small room):

Focal Kanta 2
Vivid Kaya 45
Paradigm Persona 3F

Monitors:

Magico A1 (I liked the A3 but not heard A1 yet)
Yamaha NS3000 (have not heard the NS3000 but loved the NS5000)
TAD ME1 (have a lot of bass)
KEF Reference 1

I plan on using the following guys work to control the bass in my similar sized room. See virtual systems.

https://audiophilestyle.com/forums/topic/59000-a-talk-on-digital-room-correction/

BTW - The KEF LS50’s would also be very good in your room. I had to acoustically treat the room for my LS50’s to sound great though.
Hello,
The Omega and Joseph Audio Pulsar are rear ported. You will have to pull them too far from the wall or spend a fortune on bass correction. No rear ported speakers for you. 
I do like the Magico A1 with the stands.( fill them with sand if not weighted)
I believe you will have great sound without doing too much acoustic correction for the room. 35hz is good for the bass and you can add a subwoofer later for the days you want to really turn up the volume. Make sure your amp has 4ohm capability but not too much power. 50W to 100w At 4 ohms so you can use the power or turn in up at least 20% of the way. 
the Magic’s A3s are way too much bass for your room. 26hz is low stuck near the corners of a small room especially without bass traps which can be large and expensive. Also you might have to keep the volume lower because of too much bass So you won’t get to utilize the power of the amp. No Maggie’s either or Maggie type speakers. You do not have enough room to pull them out. Last but not least are the ones with power and possibly room correction. Like Elac or Kai speakers. Full range and the amp already matches the speaker. You have to be careful about too big or too
much power because you won’t be able to utilize it in that room without $10,000 worth of room treatment. Magico A1 with the tall stands and a nice tube amp. You can go lower on the amps power say 20w at 4 ohms since you will not be using Solid state. Ask Magico a recommendation for the amp and or preamp. I would go with integrated if you can unless the speakers are farther away from the preamp. Then do longer interconnects from the pre to the amp and shorter speaker cables. Good luck and stay away from the rabbit holes!