ACTIVE LOUDSPEAKERS

ARE THERE ANY ACTIVE LOUDSPEAKERS THAT ARE COMPATIBLE WITH A MACBOOK PRO WITH ONLY LIGHTNING INPUTS. IF I WOULD NEED ADAPTORS WHAT WOULD YOU SUGGEST?
seadogs1
Oh, and if what you're trying to do is play music from the MacBook to the active speakers what you want on the Macbook is an output port, not an input. It would be helpful if you would list the specific model of the Macbook Pro. You can find that under "About this Mac", the first item under the Apple symbol at the top left of the screen. In any case, all MacBooks have some generation of USB output so you can proceed from there using auxinput's advice above.
Okay, I'm not shouting now, sorry about that. And secondly I was WRONG about the lightning connectors sorry agin. Okay the inputs and outputs are Thunderbolt 3's.The computer is The MacBrook Pro 15" screen and the year is 2016. I guess I'm looking for an AES-3 female to a Thunderbolt 3 male adapter. I can not find one can anyone?
USB-C accessories and cables will work with a Thunderbolt 3 port. All Thunderbolt 3 ports are also USB-C ports, using the same style connector. I don't have any experience connecting to amplified speakers but I'm guessing that what you'd need would be a DAC with USB input to take the signal from the Macbook, convert it to analog and then on to the active speakers using a standard pair of analog cables, either RCA or AES, depending on what the DAC and active speakers have.
But, as I said, I don't have any direct experience with this so please confirm elsewhere.