Has anyone used an Audio Technica 6006 to raise the tonearm when the side is over?

I saw a post a few days ago about someone who had end of side anxiety and saw that this product eliminates this.
Question 1: Has anyone used this device with a Rega P8? I know some models of this kind of device don't work with Rega tables.
Question 2: Would you recommend it?
Question 3: Why wouldn't the TT manufacturers at least offer it as an option? Are they joined at the hip with the cartridge makers?
sokogear
Thanks. I don’t plan on moving it and my cleaning lady knows not to touch anything. I can’t see adjusting it to be much of an issue in such a small space.

Haven’t heard of Little Fwend-I have to check it out.
Little Fwend is changing model for the Rega and you can't talk to them. Lady at Integrity HiFi is great (they make the TruLift)- instructions didn't mention adjusting the height, which took 2 seconds. Positioning it was tricky, but it is fantastic. Doing it a second time would take 5 minutes or less.

It is not for the faint of heart at $309, but you can relax for a minute if you need to when the side ends instead of rushing to catch it. They work for all turntables, custom built for VPI, Technics....
Also Integrity HiFI has a new tonearm that does not touch the plinth and she was fanatical about it. Said it makes a $500 cartridge sound as good as a several thousand dollar one. Has no bearings at all, based on a cord. Said she can't keep up with demand and VPI is scared to death of it.

It starts at $4500 though....if I had a mega bucks system like some of the Audiogoners with multi arm tables etc., I would definitely try it out.