Is Wife Acceptance Factor (WAF) sexist?

Believe our addictive hobby is primarily male dominated. The technical aspects seem to appeal more to men. Or is that in and of itself sexist. There are now a few knowledgeable and astute women reviewers. I am always intrigued by the comments off the few women who identify themselves by name on the Forum. One in particular is quite long winded. I'm sure this has nothing to do with her sex. Although he/she has a name which could be male or female. I always love it when my wife comes to look at the record sleeve of the vinyl playing and rely on her opinion of the fidelity. Not to mention desire and count on her approval of new purchases. But is she also addicted? I don't think so. Does that have anything to do with being a woman. I don't think so. Does she care about the fine nuances? She says not. I would love to hear from women and anyone on this. WAF? I care a lot what things look like. HAF?

mglik
There is always the Women's Perogative. She: "Come to think of it ..,, those old speakers weren't so bad after all, and the new ones "we" decided on don't sound nearly as good". 🙄 He: Actually, I never DID sell them, they're packed (hidden) away in the garage. I'll bring them right back in"!  😂
Iso -  agree with you 100 here.  If only George Carlin & Don Rickles were still alive.  

What if they were all audiophiles, Archie, George Jefferson, and Frank Lorenzo?  
Jefferson would have the B&O system and Frank Lorenzo would have a Linn / Naim system with LS3/5a’s I think.  JJ Evans a boombox.  Archie has the Fisher console.

(Notice how I keep trying to change this silly WAF sexist/not sexist/who gives two sh#+s conversation into something more fun)
I had the B&O 5000 many years ago while I was movin' on up. Sanford & Son would have my first system. (not being racist). I grew up in the home antique business. I hobbled together a free system from stuff of various old houses. HealthKit mono integrated and RCA (branded) similar amp. Electrovoice Corner can (wolverine) and a bass guitar combo cab (removed head) with spliced outdoor p.a.horn for hf. Garrard TT with radio shack Y adapter. My most proud of system!!! All FUN Lou!!