New analog rig(t.t.,tonearm,phono drive)

My current analog rig is a Basis 2001 w/ fluid suspension/Rega RB900/Benz Micro Wood M2/McCormack Micro Phono Drive. I like the Basis 2001 but I want to upgrade several levels up. Basis themselves and 2 Basis dealers suggested getting the Vector 4 tonearm. While that is definitely a good recommendation, they also recommend adding the Calibrator Base.
I think the Basis motor is high torque. But, to get the Calibration Base and possibly the Cable Isolation System(around $3,000) along with the Vector 4($6,000) will cost around $9,000 total. With any substantial upgrade I do believe it is time to upgrade from my McCormack Micro Phono Drive as well....That is why I was considering the Vertere MG-1/SG-1/PHONO-1 rig as all of that, even with a tonearm wiring upgrade to hand built, is in the $10,000-$11,000 ballpark which is my budget for the upgrades. I am sure I can sell my Basis 2001/RB900/McCormack phono drive so maybe I could raise my budget a little.

Vertere design is very different than Basis as far metal(w/acrylic mat) vs. acrylic platter, recommendation of no use of a record clamp, motor on the plinth and
lack of suspension(I believe)...I have a 200+ pound Sound Anchors rack so suspension may be less a factor to consider?....Or I could use an isolation platform...And Vertere’s tonearm, while it looks like a uni pivot, Vertere says it definitely is not...

So, while I am open to any other gear, up for consideration is the Vertere MG-1/SG-1 w/ HB wiring/PHONO-1 for $10,000-$11,000 or The Calibrator Base/Cable Iso System, Vector 4, new phono drive for $10,000-$11,000. That just seems a lot to spend to upgrade a 2001.

I’ve never read a bad thing about Basis and my current system has served me well. And I’ve read very good things about Vertere; that this rig combination sounds incredible....But I value the opinions here.
I’ve read several posts from Basis owners but none regarding the U.K’s Vertere...Have any posters here looked into/heard about or own a Vertere system? All feedback is greatly appreciated.
vinylshadow
"Somebody posted that in their opinion, sound is influenced 70% by the cartridge; 20% by the phono stage and 10% by the tonearm and table. Don’t know if that is correct though... "

It is their opinion, but I don't agree. Most of the money for my analog system, until recently was in the TT, now it has a better arm, which made a real improvement. A good cartridge in a great tonearm can sound very good, but a great cartridge in a good tonearm will never sound great.
Yeah. It sounded off to me as well.

Just read up on the Audio Note TT3. Suspended turntable with 3 motors.
I've never seen a T.T. with 2 motors let alone 3. Looks impressive.

While I still haven't made up my mind, I think things are becoming clearer.
If you like Vertere, honestly, go with it. Half the pride and joy is how it looks. Seriously. Because I have yet to hear the table that doesn’t sound good, or at least can be made to with the right arm, etc. It really is a package deal.

Part of why I go for separates, it is so much easier to wind up with a killer rig. Because let’s be honest, few of us will drop $10k on a table. $5k might be pushing it. Or even less. But you take that $5k or whatever, same amount of money, but put into just the arm you have one seriously fine arm. This is so much easier to do with an arm bought separately. A used Graham for example hardly depreciates. What can you get for the arm that came on a table? Any table? Unless it was sold separately no one knows. So the answer is: not much. This all makes it way easier to build a really fine rig. Buy your table, you could start with a workhorse RB300. Whatever. Point is its a modular one piece at a time approach. You can do this also because these things last virtually forever. Decades.

Mine was built just this way, and is over 16 years old now.
Thanks for your thoughts.
One option is to get the Vertere MG-1 table and buy a separate arm...I currently have a Rega RB900 arm on my Basis but want to upgrade.

I am curious about the Audio Note TT3 in that it has a suspended table but more for the 3 motors(they make their own arms too) ...So does having 3 motors make a big enough difference to the Vertere? The MG-1's motor is free to slightly pivot which helps greatly with speed control and accuracy.
@millercabon You thought that the RB300 was a workhorse.
This might be a dopey question but do you feel the same about the RB900? That's what I have now with my Basis 2001 sans liquid suspension.
I've been wondering if I am underselling the 2001/RB900/Benz Wood M2 a little. Not that I won't upgrade but I have no other reference to compare. Thanks.