My system is where I want it be and it sounds awesome...

Finished.....Goldenear Reference, Carver tube amp, Prima Luna Pre....Yggy DAC, 2018 Mac mini serving roon and Oppo 203...With the addition of the GE Reference, I’m no longer using subs...Very pleased.  My wife is happy that the checking account will no longer be ravaged...Thanks for the help in selecting the components...
128x128fastninja12
I have an Oppo 203 as backup and a 205 as my daily driver. IMO the 205 with the lower noise floor is superior at picking up fine details and reproducing a sense of space. YMMV
@fastninja12 Can you describe the difference with the YG? I'm looking for a DAC to deal with the digital decay of room echo in classical choral and chamber recordings especially. I have the bifrost multibit, and am looking at the Yggdrasil GS as an upgrade. 

Thanks,

Paul
@fastninja12,
Congratulations on achieving your goal.
But really, you are not "finished" till you stop visiting these forums. Don't mean to discourage you to visit here - but that is the truth :-) You learn something new, read a new "user experience" and then start dreaming about it in your own system. How do you think I have emptied my bank balance?
Like @wspohn said - it is a lifelong affliction. To overcome that you can either resist change or tweak settings/setup on a constant basis and "experience the new setup" and be happy.