Vienna Acoustics 'The Music'

I love the less expensive VA sound and really want to hear their statement product. Is there anywhere in the greater Chicago a guy could go to listen to these speakers? TIA Steve
128x128steve59
Hello samgar2,

My speakers are 3 feet from the front wall and 4 feet from the side walls. My room is 20 feet wide by 30 feet long by 15 feet high.

The mid bass can be adjusted by making micro-lateral adjustments to the midrange-tweeter module inwards or outwards, and macro-lateral adjustments to the whole tower.

Also, placing the spiked feet on high quality footers is extremely beneficial. I used to have the same problem until I started using Harmonix footers under each spike and the mid-bass tightens up for a very balanced sound.
I use the RF-999MT mk2 "Real Focus".

http://www.combak.net/feet&bases/FEET_and_BASES.html

Hope this helps. :)
I really wanted to hear these speakers. I live just outside NYC and there are some major highend audiophile dealers especially in Manhattan that can carry any brand.  Also in Brooklyn, Long Island, parts of New Jersey and CT, but none of them carry this speaker or the brand for that matter. Would have to go to Philly to hear them, so what doesnthst tell you. 
Just a note, I have put my Liszt speakers on the Townshend seismic podiums.  They work better than no spikes or spikes.  My system is on a suspended floor on the second story of my home. 
Hello Jon:

Thanks for getting back to me. Currently I am using Isoclean Power Tip Toe TT-009 bases under my spikes. Do you think the Harmonix brand will be an up-grade? I have hardwood floors and love how the Isoclean bases slide which makes it easy for fine tuning their location. 

Also where can you buy the Harmonix brand. 

Thanks for all your feedback.

Sam
Post removed