Anybody want a laugh?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/254589502418

Yes, that’s a network switch marketed to Audiophiles. 
😆😂😆
128x128dougeyjones
@asvjerry 
Go right ahead and show your age! We are part of the "Greatest Generation" and once we're gone, a  lot of institutional memory goes with us, leaving the rest to scratch their heads and say, "Whaaaat? How does that go again?"

All the best,
Nonoise
no kidding, noknows....I mean, Noise...;)
I am not reluctant to state my age....I've spent the better part of a lifetime to even get here in a relatively undamaged state....
As for an 'institutional memory', I've worked hard to forget That error, I mean, era.  The only entertainment was to act up to get something 'more entertaining'...."Can I have 4 more of...." NO!   "....*grumble*....you're no fun...."
Let them scratch their heads...Both of them. Dumazz 40ish punks we've sired or misfired....not worth a Martian nickel on Mars anyway....*wheez*
(Here, punked....hold these wires....)

....as I wuz complaining, these kidz don't have any tense of distortion anymore....always bluetoothed into oblivion, earduds up their noses....

Don't hold Those Wires LIK*LOUD FLASH*xmissioninterruptKV714/O-L
In other words, whether you are at home or not, EU Smart Light Switch you can connect to this socket through mobile devices such as mobile phones to control the lights or other household appliances connected to the socket.

www.hidintech.com as a small device can be plugged into the wall, in addition to providing a three-plug port, it also provides two USB ports. The device can be connected to the home network and US Smart Plug controlled by mobile devices.

Mr. dougeyjones:

Your GUESS at what a piece of equipment will or will not do is not very logical.
Your demeanor is that of someone very upset with ??? people???
Try something else to do with your spare time for a while.                DON'T watch TV,  and avoid conversations that are not about puppies or other cute stuff.