What do/did you do for a living?

With the increasingly high priced items people own and are selling, I'm curious about the line of work people do or have done. I thought my $5k integrated was a massive investment, but seeing users searching for $100k speakers or $75k SET amplifiers has me curious about the varying lines of work people do to afford these items. 
128x128j-wall
I'm a trial lawyer with several famous rock bands as clients over the years.  My dedicated music room is small -- 11x11x11, but it is my go to place at night to have a medicinal hit and chill after a generally long and stressful day!  Sometimes its weird to listen to some of my favorite albums from the 70's, having now represented the bands when I became an adult (sort of, I suppose.  I never really grew up, LOL).  My system hasn't reached the idea that I have in my head about what it should sound like, but its up there!  I think that that idea was formed when I was about 16 in '74 and listed to a Mark Levinson pre and power amp, some killer turntable and speakers that I recall looking like Quads at Natural Sound in Framingham, MA and my recollection is that it sounded just like the band was right in front of me.  I'll never get rid of that image!
Professional boat-washer....aka private Superyacht Captain, typically on yachts 131’ to 205’. Currently running a new 154’ for a three year lap of the planet.
My time at home is very limited, averages around 45 days a year. Investment in my systems isn’t as critical as having it ready to roll when I am home. My tinkering is minimal these days after a home renovation, and blasting remastered Grateful Dead in high definition audio is the goal for maximum enjoyment when I do finally get home.Active ATCs in the office and McIntosh 601s / B&W 802D2 (dual REL G1 MKII subs) on the main system keep me quite content currently.
Metallurgical/materials Engineer, retired 5 years. I spent most of my career determining the best material/metal/polymer to make things out of.  I get a chuckle from many of the materials related items in audio, especially tweaks, isolation, and of course, cables.  
Small business owner (salvage work) govt. ins companies etc etc, never spent more than 10K on Audio past 50 years......

Worked for Ralston Foods ( Previously Ralston Purina) for 36 years as a electrical maintenance man in a huge plant making breakfast cereal. The previous 8 years I worked as a forklift technician for United Technologies making electro-mechanical switches before it moved to Mexico. The last ten years at Ralston, I was also the Union President of UE Local 718 ( United Electrical Radio and Machine Workers of America )

43 years in a factory was enough for me. The Union had an early buyout that included free health coverage for myself and wife, so I exited a little early ...