Been away for a while, need some help

OK folks, I have been away from the audiophile market for a while, about 10 years. Moved, built a new home, now I have a new home and beautiful finished basement with a dedicated area for music. My equipment is a little dated, but I am finally starting to enjoy listening again. I currently have a Classe CA-151 amp with a Classe SSP-25 pre and a Sony DVP 9000 ES player all on a pair of B&W CDM 9NT. Pursit Audio Musaeus speaker cables, Kimber Hero interconnects. I don't do video anymore so the SSP 25 and DVP 9000 are just 2 channel audio. I used to have a lot of SACD's but we had a break in 2 years ago and a lot of CD's were stolen among other items. 
I just started listening again and I realized how much I miss just listening to music. I was going to start repurchasing some of my favorite disc that were stolen like some Alison Kraus SACD's, but a friend turned me on to Qobuz. So I am trying a free trial and I plugged my MacBook Pro into my pre via cheap cable through the headphone jack. Listening to an Alison Krause CD I used to own on SACD and I must say it sounded pretty darn good. I was going to look at buying a new CD player since I know my Sony is pretty dated and I don't really have SACD's anymore so now I am exploring the thought of a streamer. 
This is where you all come in. Given my situation, what do you suggest. A decent streamer? I started looking and I am seeing everything from $500 to $5000. Its a stretch of the budget but I was intrigued by the Auralic G1. I have to admit the thought of maybe getting rid of the ugly CD cabinet and just streaming is enticing if it is worth it. I must admit tonight was the longest I listened to music in a loooong time listening to the Qobuz on the MacBook pro and listening to everything from Alison to Coltrane. I don't want to crazy anymore but I really enjoy music and I may eventually sell the classe stuff for some tubed integrated down the road, but I think the digital upgrade is my immediate need. I appreciate your help and direction for someone who has been away for a while. 
128x128jmphotography
If you want to buy a great streamer that is also a great cd player and ripper along with an excellent Dac and server (when you add an optional solid state drive)  and Roon ready endpoint take a look at the Cocktail Audio X45. It's also a preamp so you could sell off your SSP-25 and Sony player and probably cover a significant amount of cost. I've had both it and the Auralic G1 side by side in my system and preferred the sound of the Cocktail on low bass. 
Similar to you, I took a hiatus of 34 years from audio.  Back in the day had a Goldmund, Koetsu, ML, Krell, Apogees.  Did other things in the interim.  I went digital and now stream only and did it right.  I have no cd's, no vinyl, but my system is top shelf.  I don't regret it at all--in fact I would do the same thing again.  Do one thing and do it right.  Don't try to do too many things.  It might not work for everyone.  The sound I have today is so much better than back in the day.
why do you think you need a dedicated streamer? I got rid of my Auralic Aries (which I thought was the best at that time) years ago along with my attached USB dac. Use a Mac or raspberry to run Roon and get a network attached dac, which is the most important component to spend your money on. By getting a network attached dac, you can place the Mac/raspberry in a different room and any disks that you need for any ripped/purchased music. With Roon, you can setup many endpoints around the house using different pieces of equipment (like an older Apple TV) and your network attached dac also becomes a Roon endpoint, all controlled from your smart phone or tablet
To enjoy digital you need the best sounding DAC (to you) that you can be happy with. All network attached hardware I've seen is on streamers. A SOtM (USB out) for $450 will blow out Cambridge SQ. A Magna Mano has digital outs for $740.
Both sound better with files on SSD rather than WiFi from my NAS.
Good luck and happy listening.
You already have the streamer in your MacBook. Now put your money into a good dac and you are set. That is the way I have gone. Nice part is my MacBook is always updating and my dac can do the same from a mini USB port. Trouble buying an all in one is to keep cost down you are going to be compromised somewhere.