Legacy Aeris vs Tekton Ulfberht vs Triton Reference

Just curious if anyone out there could provide their own personal opinion on these three fine loudspeakers in comparison with each other.
Anyone listen to them in some fashion? Pick or choice one or the other for some reason?

Lay it on me if you have. 

I currently on the Tekton Double Impacts. Frankly I am not disappointed in them for the price I paid. But I am starting to get the itch....and I have always lusted over owning a pair of Legacy Audio speakers. Admittedly that before I had real world experience with the DIs. So that muddies the waters.  

Then came along the big boy Tekton Ulfberht. I am reluctant to upgrade to those over the DIs worried I won't really appreciate the sonic upgrade as much. But maybe I'm wrong there.

I am also curious about the Triton Reference, and how they might compare. I like the idea of having a loudspeaker with a powered subwoofer(Triton and Aeries) as the Primaluna HP and tubes don't seem to provide the same bottom end smack as the Parasound A31 I also use. 

yes, i realize the Aeries are in a different league price wise. But everyone, me included, who own Tektons understand their value and the 9-12K Ulfberhts have previously been compared to speakers well above their price point. So I am open to a wider price gap as needed. 

My main system components:
Tekton DI
Primaluna Dialogue HP Integrated amp
PS Audio Directstream DAC for digital
VPI Prime turntable with Soundmith Zephr MIMC star for analog. 

128x128whacky
I am the oddball here as I own the Triton Reference speakers. I have had them since July 2017 and love them more each and every day.  The bass is to die for and you get that large presentation you can’t get with smaller speakers.  The only other speaker I would be interested in but no way could afford are the Legacy Valor speakers. I heard them at Audio Classics with a 300wpc McIntosh amp and a McIntosh tube preamp.  It took like a half hour to get my jaw off the floor. I think it’s Bill Duddlesons masterpiece. 
Post removed 
You are pretty going to be best off with the most efficient speaker if you are sticking to the Prima Luna (which I don't see any reason not to). The Tektons you have are rated at a 99 dB efficiency, so if you look at a speaker that is even 96, it will be noticeably more quiet.

The Tekton stuff is all pretty similar in efficiency, I would stick in that range if you like the DI's. Going down to 95 dB on the Aeris or 93 for the tritons would probably be pretty noticeable.

-Geoff
I would love to have a listen to the Triton or the Legacy Aeries. Just not a lot of opportunity to do so.  Anyone in the south FL area have either of these two sets and willing to audition?
Is there a formal place to ask this question anywhere here?

I did, however, find someone gracious enough to host me over to listen and see the Ulfberhts in the area. Very excited about that. 

I need to see with my own eyes their size and determine how much trouble I would be in with the wifey if they mysteriously showed up on the doorstep one afternoon. 

Admittedly with this process I think I am leaning the Tekton route for some of the above mentioned reasons. I may even consider their Encore speaker if the Ulfberhts are just too massive for my taste, space, or spouse. 

I am getting a lot of positive feedback about those as well. Not much bigger than my Double Impacts. 

I can share my experience. I have the Aeris with Wavelet and have heard the DIs a couple of times since then. The DIs are really impressive given their price, so I have to imagine that moving up the line that the quality gets even better. 

The Aeris with Wavelet is also impressive. The room correction is a quality feature and does work - it isn't as aggressive as Lyngdorf I tried in the past, so music still sounds like music. I like having the ability to use an app on my phone to adjust the contours for different sources and different types of music. The DAC seemed as good as the PS Audio Directstream was, so I sold that and use just the Wavelet. 

From everything I have read, room placement is key with the Tekton speakers. The Aeris are seemingly pretty forgiving. The bass section is powered as well, so you can get a lot of flexibility as far as how you power the Aeris AND you can adjust the output on the fly with the app if a track comes on that is a little hot.

I don't think you can go wrong either way, but I thought I would point out some stuff that hasn't been discussed as of yet.