REST IN PEACE - TIM MROCK

RIP - Tim Mrock

It is with much sadness that I bring the news that Tim Mrock, the developer of Perfect Path Technologies, passed away at approximately 1 am on Monday morning 10/28/2019.

Tim succumbed to a fast-moving cancer. He leaves his capable partner Krissy to run the business and to continue producing the Perfect Path Technologies products.

Over the past few years, Tim and I have become good friends, often carrying on long telephone conversations discussing audio, new ideas to improve the hobby, and things of a spiritual nature.

Tim was a true genius, an inventor, a businessman, an entrepreneur, a deep thinker, an extremely hard worker, a generous person, and a man who truly loved his partner, Krissy.

With the conversations I had over time with Tim regarding his spiritual pathway, we can take solace in the knowledge that he is in a much better place. He was a man who loved his Lord with a passion. The names he gave to his company and to his products pretty much says it all.

I'm going to miss you, buddy.

Rest in peace, my friend.

Frank
128x128oregonpapa
I am not quite certain why I am even posting this response.  Maybe I just need to just let out what is trapped in my heart even though there is nobody there to hear or read this.  I found a photograph the other day.  It took me back some thirty one years ago.  Yes, 31 years, SHEESH.  It brought back fond memories.  The photo itself, had nothing to do with Tim.  The subject matter was a very rare picture of me.  Taken in the early 90's, I am sitting on an old Roycroft chair smoking a cigarette.  Tim would have laughed at this one especially if he knew who owned the chair (BJ).  Which, in turn tugged at my curiosity.  In turn, after all these years, I looked Tim up. I knew, with every fiber in my being, that if I picked up the telephone to call Tim, it would be nothing short of exhilarating. I felt my heart ache so when I read the news of his passing.  All of the joy and anticipation was lost in an instant.  His memory stuck in my head all day.  His effervescence, his voice and laughter, his intensity when he focused on ANYTHING, his appreciation of life and lust for learning.  After 31 years, these remain fresh in my mind and heart.  This is how I shall always remember him, with a tear and a smile.

Anne
He'll always be my favorite "what if."
Gave me his forever within the numbered days,
and I hear his voice every day. 
294~

K~