NBS 3S power cable

May I know which equipment is the best to use NBS 3S (blue) power cable?  CD player? DAC? Preamplifiers? Power amp?   

I'm using Esoteric K1 CD/ SACD player, ARC Ref 6 per-amp, Passlabs X350.8 poweramp and Wilson Audio Sophia 3 speaker.  Want to try NBS 3S power cable but  not sure which part of equipment can get the best result . 

mmbl622
You would have to experiment.  Every set-up is different.  Relatively easy to move it from one component to the next and listen...
I can't do any experiment because I have not yet to purchase this PC.  I'm looking for a PC for my power-amp to replace my Furutech DPS-4. 0 PC. And I will only consider this if it has good result on power-amp.  

I used to check with a NBS's local distributor in my area. They said NBS 3S work best with CDP and per-amp but not power-amp.  If I want a good PC for power-amp they ask me to look at NBS Universal II.  But this is NBS's  latest top model, very expensive and there is no 2nd hand product in the market yet.   I want to buy a 2nd hand NBS 3S (or other brand)

I found that Acrolink work best with Esoteric SACD players. Your player is wired internally with it.  I use an Acrolink PC4030 power cord on my Esoteric K-03 Player. I also use Acrolink interconnects and Acrolink digital cable on the X-03. 
mmbl622...Nbs 3s pc works best with cd player, dac or phono and preamp.  For power amp i recommend the BL2 or BL3 from nbs.  I don’t recommend using any power conditioner or power distributor.   Hope this help!