Resistors

Hi,

mid-high crossover: Duelund Cast or Pathaudio resistors?

Thanks!

nic10
what wattage are you looking for?
7 watt.

I decided as follows:

- medium-high pathaudio
- woofer mills mra12

Thanks again!
Use Duelund DCA 16 gauge on the mid driver.  Use the 12 gauge on the woofer.  Both are stranded copper wire in oil impregnated cotton.  Great sound. 
I put psth audioon Everything for the bass picks up the most heat  and the path keep the performance rock stable , and the Bsss stays tight and focused as long as the capacitors are not stocky Solen I  am a big fan of the Clarity CSA caps for large values and I have been using Tonys sdvise ,Humble Homemade Hifi capacitor reviews the Cornell Dubilier 940C  .01 uf  3000 c bypass caps work very well for a low cost way to make things uniform , Tony explained  by using the very high 3000 v  type their end caps conductor copper is much thicker .
he has been using them for years unless you want to use the a Duelund silver foil 
for the teeeter which is slightly better still at $250 a Pr, vs $7. I get them atAllied 
and wire I use a Neotechs best Occ 7-9s pure copper Teflon ,Awg 20 for the tweeter and Awg 16 for the bass,mids.  Connectors a must copper ,gold 
copper base metal for sure then Crap brass that’ doesnot sound nature and 3x less conductive. I like the new Mundorf  Evo Copper gold  Loudspeaker terminals 
if you are going to do a Xover see it through completely  also a fantastic cap true bargain are the Jantzen Alumen caps up to 10 uf ,if you have bigger caps mix in 10%- 20 %  if possible if using like on big caps like 47 uf  and good solder 
I like the Cardas sounds good and flows good.

Hi All sorry to bump an old tread.

I'm getting ready to rework my crossovers.

The current resistors are 7w most audio resistors are 5 or 10w 

Is there an issue replacing 7w with 10w on the HPF or best to just leave well alone?

Thanks in advance