Devialet Expert Long Term Experience?

Would love to hear some more long term experience on the Devialet 200 or other of the Expert series amps. Many flattering reviews but few real life stories.

I recently heard two of the 200s as 400W monoblocks with the B&W 800 D3s and was blown away. I will listen to a single Expert 200 soon with some more speakers and am pretty sure I'll like it. I am a bass head and loved the tightness, accuracy and speed but at also loved the resolution and width of the mids and highs.

What I would like to know is how the Devialets feel and behave long-term in daily usage. They seem to run quite hot and some seem to experience some loss in SQ while running hot. Does it, despite the whole running class A/D in parallel thing, deliver class A quality with class D quantity and does it do so reliably at high temps over many hours and years of use? Any other bugs in this rather unconventional approach to an amp?

128x128superpef
Hi.  I sold my Devialet 140 expert pro.
I could not live with the thin midrange which is typical of class D.
I now have a Gryphon Diablo 120/dac which is superior 
Devialet is not a revelation in audio.
It's still mostly class D, with the typical thin midrange lacking presense and body 
We're have the Devialet Expert 440 Pro Dual here and always use them when someone coming over to listen wants to hear everything as intended. Particularly for people who listen to classical music (i.e. music with real instruments recorded as a whole) it's no contest. The SAM feature can make a very big difference as well.

I am very interested to hear if the Devialet Expert 400 can push the Focal Sopra No 3’s ompared to the Pass Labs and Luxman gear. I’ve looked at the specs and can't figure out if the 400 can drive the Focal as sustained 2 ohm loads ? Please respond if you have actual experience with the 400 setup with Focal Sopra 3’s and can honestly providan experienced critique .