Should I bypass my Shunyata Hydra power conditioner?

I live in an apartment building,so I thought a power conditioner would be benificial.I'm running my Shunyata Hydra HC power cord through a Shunyata power conditioner.O.K. ,sounds pretty good. Recently bypassed the conditioner,and pluged straight into the amp ( Hegel  H20 )  The music seems to sound better,especially the bass. Still using the conditioner for the DAC, and the CD player. Looking for feedback on this. 
rockysantoro
A few of the power strip style SEEM to sound better, but offer no 120 VAC maintenance. They are not made to make thing sound better.
The reason is safety, maintenance, and surge. Filtering is kinda hit and miss usually above 20khz and again at 40khz. 

I don't use them to make my stuff sound better, I use them to protect the expensive gear, and START from a good place. My conditioners are on a journey for sure, but they constrain NO sound to my ears...AND from any of the amps I use. I use a FEW different amp types. A good power supply in the amps to begin with goes a long ways too.

Safety, protection and sound. there is no need to give up any of them...

Regards
Shunyata Hydras are not current limiting and Shunyata recommends you plug your amp into it. I have 3 Hydras in one system and plug my amp and preamp into a Hydra 2.  The system sounds better with the amp and pre going through the Hydra, than not.  Perhaps it’s because I have dedicated lines for the system?
I only have experience with the original Shunyata Hydra, but even with my dedicated lines I could not plug any amplifier into it happily.  They all got quite noticeably congested and closed-in sounding vs. direct to wall - - snuffed out dynamic life, both macro and micro.  The new ones might have changed that, of course.
I have had the same experience using the Audioquest Niagara 1000 power conditioner. Even with amps plugged into the "high current" outlet, it's still not as open and dynamic as plugged straight into the wall. This applied to everything from SET tube integrated amp, Push-pull tube separate amp, and class D integrated.