Absolute Best CD Players Out There Under $12k ?

Ok, I'm looking to upgrade my CD Player. It's the last part of my uber-headphone system and I'm hoping to get the best player possible for under $12k used. I know that affords me alot of options, and I imagine I'll do some travelling and testing before I buy, but I wanted some opinions first. Right now, these are the main ones I'm considering:

*Reimyo CDP-777
*Linn Sondek CD12
*Naim CDS3/XPS2
*Wadia 270/27
*Wadia 861se w/Statement mod from GNSC
*Meridian 808
*EMM Labs Meitner CDSD/Dac6
*Esoteric DV-50 with full mods from Reference Audio Mods
*Classe Omega SACD

I'm not so much into characteristics - the overall performance is more important for me. But I do need a player with great bass (both in extension, detail, and volume) as my headphones are a bit bass shy. Any reviews/comparisons would be much appreciated.
no1willfan
The player is $15,500 without AC cord unless it has recently increased in price. It can be purchased for under $12K new or for less used if you shop around.

Steve
RE Robm321:
I meant under $12k USED. I can easily find one used for that price. I think there's on up on Audiogon now for $11k.
Gotcha. Wow tough decision. Reimyo would be a must audition then if you can. $12k is a lot to be dropping just based on our opinion. I guess if you buy used you could always sell it if you change your mind. I've never heard it, but everyone (indluding outside of audiogon) has great things to say about this player.
RE Robm321:
No, I'm not going to be buying blind. I have already taken a few trips to test out some of these players (I've heard the Reimyo, EMM Labs combo, and dCS combo so far). I mainly started this thread to get suggestions on what players to look out for and what to listen for. Even when using my own ears for the final decision I always find good reviews and comparisons helpful.

And a sincere thanks to everyone who's given suggestions and reviews. I've yet to find another place that has such a large amount of well informed audiophiles (with apparantly huge wallets! :D ).
RE Splaskin:
Just out of curiosity, where can the Reimyo be purchased for under $12k new?