Footers under my speakers double the perceived value of my speakers!

My first experience with putting footers under my speakers was with Tannoy Westminster Royals.
With some difficulty, I put Mapleshade heavy footers under them. I was amazed. These $20k speakers, all of a sudden, became $30+ speakers! These days, I am into Stillpoints. Same thing-even more. My $30k speakers now sound like $60k speakers. I mean the imaging, the definition, the bass and everything just sounds fantastically Improved. I just put on the Stillpoints yesterday. This morning I jumped out of bed early just to be able to turn on the stereo and be floored. BTW- my speakers are 200 lbs and the Stillpoints Minis are strong enough. Pretty cheap for such an improvement!
mglik
Post removed 
BTW, I attempt to remain open to the results and change my opinion if merited. For a long time I had concluded that bi-wiring of speakers was universally superior. Recently, I had a case, the first and only to date, where the high quality jumpers with single wiring was superior. So, I had to backtrack on that. 

I am willing to revise, say a "mea culpa" if necessary. But, if it happens, it will be due to comparison between the two states I mentioned, not audiophile social pressure.  :)  

squeak,
Bless you! I could not have said it better! Mr. Schroeder still mistakenly sets these support devices very low on the scale of importance to the final sound of a well tuned system. Where have you been Douglas? 
1 or 2 percent? No, far more than that! A Sistrum platform changed the sound of my speakers, and it wasn't because of the height.
Your measured results comment was nonsense Douglas. Perception is one thing and not all perceptions can be verified by measurement; and if they could, you'd be out of a job!  
HI All i was looking at a set of footers Iso Acoustics Gaia 2 or 3 was informed that my speakers KEF R900 at 65lb each are at the high limit for theses but would work  well and should i get stands for them too has anyone had experience with this product and would you use the stands with them.
Thanks  
Doug (Shroeder);
I respect your opinion and agree with much of what you have said in this thread with the exception of the height theory, and on that, I was the first to disagree. Have you read or even just casually perused Jim Smith’s "Get Better Sound"? He advocates building a small platform for your listening seat because most speaker manufacturers have their dispersion pattern too high and most of us sit in chairs that are too low. In the absence of doing such an extremely cumbersome and non-WAF measure, he advocates tipping your loudspeaker slightly downward. Read his book on the subject for yourself. Do you dispute his knowledge and experience? I suggest you not.
Next I am puzzled by this; you have twice referenced your intent to place isolation under electronics but that is not the topic here. Why not, as an opinionated well-recognized reviewer, buy or borrow some Gaias for your loudspeakers and tell us what you think? Then, if you report being non-plussed, it would mean something.
This other guy who keeps chiming in with how many positives a product got on a website-oh my gosh-wtf? Do you not understand that the small number of "reviews" or "ratings" a product receives are not fake are heavily influenced by buyer’s bias? Incredible that you keep chiming in with that rubbish.
And then finally, back to my original point. A loudspeaker, unlike any other component, has pistonic movement associated with it laterally. Speaker drivers with motors are pushing back and forth. The loudspeaker must resist that horizontal movement to keep the waveforms intact and semi-accurate ("semi" because no other competently designed component introduces distortion the way a loudspeaker does, and by a wide margin!). As others have pointed out, the physically sensible thing to do would be to add extensive weight to the top of the cabinet-if there were an easy and non-damaging way to do so.
I don’t doubt that some (SOME) loudspeakers benefit from Gaia footers in some rooms. That would be due to the deficits inherent in the loudspeaker and other fortuitous conditions. I may buy a set just to say I tried them. Maybe mitchagain will buy them from me if I am not impressed? After all, there are none to be had on the secondary market so they must be good.