Luxman vs Pass Labs

Good morning guys, I need some advice. Today in my system I have a Pass Labs XP10 preamp and a Pass Labs XA 30.5 amplify. I could replace them with a Luxman 590 AXII.
I'm very attracted by the charm of Luxman, do you think it's worth it? My speakers are Audio Physic Scorpio 2.
Thanks for your suggestions.
128x128mizioa
I am jumping late in discussion, but thought of giving my 2 cents on Luxman 590AXII.. I just purchased and have been using it since a week now and has barely broken yet. All I can say is wow. Very musical and tube like. There is something about Luxman class A, which is very seductive. Again, as others have mentioned, the 30 watts described are very very conservative. They are more than sufficient to drive any speakers with decent sensitivity. This is an end game integrated amplifier. 
I wish luxman would make the a Power Amp only version of the 590AXII so it could be had at a cheaper price...All their SS power amps are class AB.
I talked to a dealer of both luxman and pass labs and he mentioned that a bunch of people were coming in trading their pass in for luxman. One guy apparently traded in his XS300 for 2x m900U ! And one a pair of 260.8s for a single m900U.

I myself heard the 509X on a pair of magico m2s and s7 and it sounded incredible (but it was my first time hearing these speakers so hard to evaluate the amp alone).

Any other impressions comparing luxman and pass?
shahram69 posts07-09-2020 9:24amI wish luxman would make the a Power Amp only version of the 590AXII so it could be had at a cheaper price...All their SS power amps are class AB.
The power amps aren't cheaper than the integrated amps. That being said, Luxman did offer the M-800A amplifier a few years ago, 60 watts, Class A.  But again, not cheap.
https://www.stereophile.com/solidpoweramps/1108lux/index.html

@builder

You are right about that. I guess I should be on the lookout for a used M-800A. I wonder how it compares to the M900u?