How do you go about selling large speakers?

Hi, I enjoy this site and reading and learning about other peoples systems. I am a very low budget music lover. I have a pair of mint Cervin Vega VS-150s. They are very large. They sound great and are in incredible condition. I think I bought them around 1994ish. I have no idea how to find the people who would enjoy them. Too big to ship. I have looked for audiophile groups locally. I am just having no luck. Not high end I realize, but if anyone here could kind of point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it. 

Thanks,

T.
tdiddy
Put on ads for band equipment like gear slutz , craigs list ,
used band equipment good for starters .
tdiddy 
You are going to find many people on this site feel that you are "not worthy" of posting your FEEBLE question because some people think that it's not true HIFI gear. I am not one of those members.like other helpful members said CL is most likely your best bet.
Happy Listening
Mark
Hi, thanks markum01. I never wanted to start anything. I got great info from some members and even got an interested party from Craigslist. I get that it can be sketchy. I will take precautions. Audioman sent links I never ever knew about. I wish I could donate. We have donated TONS of older gear. But the way things are....go from a decent paying job to not. I am selling old vintage RCs on eBay. I never thought I would sell this stuff. But I have a family and things change. I love this site for knowledge and thoughts and "if I only". I love music. Everyone here does. It is cool people such as yourself and the others that pointed me in the right directions that will keep us audiophiles together. I may have close to no money, but I will always love listening to good music through a good system. I'll just probably have to be at someone else's house! P.S. Sorry....I was drinking some beers.