Focal sopra 2/Gryphon Diablo 300 not good match

Hallo Friends. I have the Gryphon 300 and the focal sopra 2 playing together with an Aurender n10 streamer.
I thing the most fatiguing system. I don’t know why. To much highs..absolute no synergy between bass and high frequency..
Can’t hear it more then 10 minutes. Have also the Isoacoustics Gaia 1 installed.and quality speaker cable’s from jorma. And Wireworld power cord. 
Any Suggestion? 
128x128joannism
I agree with @d2girls. The idea that you are going to fix your sound with a server is pretty illogical to me. Get your matching and sound right by matching your amp, pre, dac and speakers. The server is more of a final touch if anything I dont see it as a solution to problems with timbre.
Post removed 
All opinions are welcome.
I tried not to place the speakers so far apart from 3.5 m to 3,1 meter. With more critical listening.i think I have more boomy bass now. But still can’t find the mid bass ( this smooth mid bass). They are now 1.4 metres away from the front wall. I also don’t know about the opinion of audiotroy. It’s because he is like an Aurender “hunting killer” as I
I have read many of his posts in the forum that he criticize very strongly Aurender. 
Pro midbass audio drivers have nice midbass expression.Dynaudio contour ,confidence also have nice midrange and midbass.Some amplifiers has nice midrange,some not.Not sure abaut gryphon
So a server, who’s primary job it to provide "bit-perfect" data to a DAC... is going to fix a bright speaker? (more accurately, a speaker that the OP finds fatiguing, most commonly known as bright).

Good news is that Covid should disappear any moment now.

If the server doesn't help,  maybe throw a boat load of $$$ on cables and see what that does.

Or, you could sell/trade the speakers, take the money from the magic server and cables and buy a pair of kick ass speakers you love with your current gear. You have a killer Gryphon, and speakers that are regarded as quite good (you just don’t love them, and thats OK, someone else might, that is also OK)

I’m not saying run a commodore 64 and lap cord for your server and wires, but come on...

If you REALLY wanted to throw money at electronics... find a way to run some top end DSP/EQ in your system and see if you can tweak it.

But if you don’t LOVE your speakers, you won’t ever love your system.

The Focal is regarded as a good speaker, you just don't love it. It will sell, you will find something you like... If you dropped the cash on the Focals and the Gryphon the hobby is important to you.  Enjoy it. Only live once.  Go get some speakers you love.