High Powered Holographic Amplifiers

I am looking for high powered amplifiers that are truly Holographic.. 

My speakers are power hungry, 

The Audio Research Ref 610T is easily the most holographic amplifier(s) that have ever been in this system. 

The solid holographic images moving around the room are nothing short of amazing. 

Music just seems to pour out of the speakers.

My "room" is completely untreated and has lots of noise provided by my sub zero fridge and freezer units. 
My equipment is pretty good, though.

Are there any solid state options that are as good?

My speakers are Magnepan 20.1
Preamp is Audio Research Ref 5
Source is a VPI (both Classic 3 and Aries I)
Cart is a Dynavector XV1-s
Phono Pre is a Manley Steelhead RC
Cables are whatever I bought on Ebay, Power cords (in this system) are generally just normal factory.

(I'm not looking for a white paper discussion on what sonic holography is, or to discuss ancient Carver products.)

Curious about the Ayre MX-R, the Pass XS-300 (but I have no experience whatsoever with either).

Are there any other amplifiers besides the Ref 610T that might be _truly_ worthy of the epithet "Holographic"?. 

(If you don't know the difference between soundstaging and holography, this is not the thread for you.)
128x128theduker
@arro222 I see you're new around here.Check out the previous posts by @grey9hound and @smodtactical. 
I honesty don't believe that the amp nor the speakers are the problem here.  If there exist a problem at all.  First question I ask is what exactly is missing (if any) from your experience.

Are you missing dimensional sound?  If so, look elsewhere.  experiment with cable and other things.  Borrow (if you can) a different phono stage.  Even a REF 6 pre-amp.  There are some very decent cables out there also.  you didn't mention what cables you were using.  how do you know they aren't the issue if you don't try others?

Hard to tell, because yous system is pretty good as-is.  Could be the recordings also.

enjoy
Get a McCormack DNA500 and have SMC do their upgrades on it and you will have holographic sound that you won't believe.  This is a fantastic combination- enjoy!
I am not sure you can top those amps!

Ayre MXR 20 are some of the best i have heard at my local high end shop though. Again, you might be splitting hairs at this level.
I think that an amp that is holographic would be one that captures all the natural reverberations of the music. Some amps can deliver and others can't. but it is important to test this out with a good recording that you know contains this information. In addition most quality amps are three dimensional and I would think this should be present as well.

no_money, I would agree that the McCormack amps with upgrades do very well in this area and so do some of the Conrad Johnson amps (both solid state and tube).