Bryston 9B SST2----Stupid Question

I have a Bryston 9B SST2 5 channel amp that is part of an estate that I have agreed to sell for a relative. The owner of the unit is deceased so I cannot ask him this question. No manual.

I'm trying to test it to make sure everything works before I sell it. I've got the speakers hooked up. I've got the pre-amp hooked up.
I just can't tell how to hook pre-amp to the amp. Each of the five channels has two speaker out connects (L/R) but only one single ended or one balanced. How do I plug in the L and R RCA lines out from the pre-amp into the amp?
Sorry to be so stupid about this but I'm stumped.
n80
You would have to use two of the five amplifier channels, one for the right speaker and one for the left.  The two speaker-level output terminals on each channel are + and - for a single speaker, rather than left & right.

Regards,
-- Al

I think I got that part right. I just can't figure out how to get a line in from the pre-amp. Each of the five channels only has one balanced input and one single ended/RCA input. Not sure how you attach left and right inputs.
The RCA output connector on the preamp for the left channel would be connected to the RCA input of the amp channel that is connected to the left speaker. The RCA output connector on the preamp for the right channel would be connected to the RCA input of the amp channel that is connected to the right speaker.

Regards,
-- Al

Got it. That makes sense. Thanks.

Tried it but or some reason that is not working. There could be a dozen things I'm doing wrong. The pre-amp is a Classe Sigma SSP and it is complicated to say the least. I've got a CD player as source into it and I know that part is working because it is playing through the headphone port on the Classe. I'll have to fiddle a little more.