Amplifier Upgrade Decision

Hello,
I need some help/feedback with regards to upgrading my power amplifier for 2 channel music. My current set up includes following components
1. Source (Digital)- Oppo BDP-95
2. Source (Analog)- Clearaudio Concept Turntable
3. Pre-Amplifier- Parasound Halo JC-2
4. Pre-Amplifier- Parasound Halo P-7 (using the phono interface for playing the turntable)
5. Power Amplifier- Parasound Halo A-21
6. Front Speakers- Aerial Model-7T
7. Power Cable- Nordost Heimdall 2 and Red Dawn 2
8. Interconnect Cable- Nordost Frey 2, Heimdall 2 and Red Dawn 2
9. Speaker Cable- Nordost Red Dawn 2
10. Wall Receptacle- Furutech GTX-D NCF(R)
11. 2 Dedicated 20 Amp (10 AWG) circuits feeding the entire system
12. GIK Room Acoustics Bass traps/Diffusors
13. Room size- 16’ X 12’
This set up sounds good but I wanted to take it to the next level and wanted to upgrade my amplifier to a better 2 Channel amplifier or a set of mono-blocks. I love Class A/AB sound and would like to stick to this technology. My choices, not in any particular order, are
1. Upgrade to a Plinius SA 103 (125 W pure Class A per channel) and use it as a 2 channel amplifier
2. Upgrade to a set of Class-A mono-blocks. My choices, not in any particular order, are
    a. Parasound Halo JC-1
    b. Pass Labs XA-60.8
My budget is around 10-12K.

I know everything is system dependent but I would love to hear your opinion on these amplifiers before starting on product evaluation.

I am also not sure if my mono-block amplifier choices would provide significant value add from a sound perspective over the Plinius or any other good quality 2 channel amplifier at this price point. So I would love to hear your feedback on this point as well.

indranilsen
Since 2017?  Replaced my SF Oly 3's with Manger P1 passives; replaced the Hegel CDP with a Marantz SA-10, added a JL Audio e110 subwoofer, moved up the Shunyata line with newer model interconnects and speaker cables, added a Schitt tone control unit, still running the X250.8 and the First Sound pre with dual power supplies; Nottingham Ace Spacedeck, 10" Ace Anna tonearm with Kiseki NS Purpleheart cartridge. Pretty much done now; $ spent at this point in the hobby is going towards rounding out and adding to our music collection.  
@markmendenhalI,
The components that you added are all very good in my opinion and I am sure that you are very happy with this set of upgraded components.
I didn't go for a new amplifier in 2017 because of some other priorities but I have made some significant changes this year to my 2 channel audio system. First I got a Bricasti DAC/Source controller M12 to replace Oppo UDP-205 which replaced Oppo BDP- 95 a year or two back. This also replaced Parasound pre-amplifier Halo JC2 BP.
Then I added a Bricasti amplifier M25 (Dual Mono design) to replace Parasound Halo A21+.
I have auditioned following three amplifiers when selecting the Bricasti unit.
1. Gato PWR-222 mono blocks 
2. Parasound  Halo JC1+ mono blocks 
3. Luxman M900u 
I found the Bricasti unit to be the fastest, clean and detailed compared to the above list of amplifiers and the combination Bricasti M12 and M25 was the smoothest.
Now I am looking out for a good power conditioner for my system. I would also be putting up following components for sale shortly 
1. Oppo BDP- 95
2. Parasound - Halo JC2 BP
3. Parasound - Halo A21+
4. Nordost Heimdall 2 Speaker cable 2M
There is another thing I wanted to mention here. Very recently I tried out a speaker cable and a Digital- Coaxial cable (Signature Series) from the Canadian company Audio Sensibility and very pleasantly surprised with its performance. I had initially very low expectation of this Audio Sensibility cables, specifically the speaker cable. But when I compared it with my Nordost Heimdall 2 speaker cable I found it to be significantly outperforming the Nordost cable. So much so I am selling the Nordost speaker cable. The Audio Sensibility digital cable is also very good. I am going to try their Power cable and Interconnect cable down the line and compare it against Nordost Heimdall 2 and Frey 2 cables. 
Thanks

To the OP congrats on your updated system! I've heard the Bricasti gear at Cap Audiofest the last couple years driving Tidal speakers and sounding excellent.