Thiel cs2.4 upgrade to cs 2.4 se

I'm currently using thiel cs2.4. Any master can advise on how to upgrade to cs2.4se by changing its capacity? May i know the value and specs of the capacitors? What is the sound difference between cs2.4 vs dc2.4se? Tq
desmond888
desmond888

How is your system sounding w/ the repaired Goldmund amp?

Happy Listening!
I have recently completed my capacitor upgrade, having bought the upgrade from Rob Gillum ([email protected]).  It took 3 weeks for them to get to me in the UK.  Most frightening 3 hours of my life doing the upgrade.  I ended up removing the crossovers and doing all the work on the bench.

50 hours of listening in and I am completely and utterly delighted...sounds like a new system.

Definitely more detailed, speakers completely disappear in the soundstage and I am hearing better clarity through the whole frequency range.  My wife says 'it sounds clearer' which is significant praise!

If you are still listening to your 2.4's, I really would spend the cash and upgrade them to the SE capacitors, I honestly think it's the best money I have ever spend on my system...

I am a happy Thiel CS2.4 owner.

I read the trehad with great interest and would like to upgrade my speakers to the SE version.
Thanks to everyone for the precious advices.

Maybe I'll need some suggestions. I hope I can ask to you
shaundevuk

Feel free to join us over on the Thiel Owners thread.
Good to read an update on this thread and Rob Gillum providing service to you in the U.K.

Happy Listening!