Recommendations for fast sounding cables

I've recently acquired a SEP amp based on kt88's and while it presents well in many ways it lacks the speed of my push-pull and ss amps which is typical.  Thus I'm looking for some nice and well rounded sounding speaker cables (non-biwire) and interconnects (single-ended) that excel in speed, tempo, PRAT, whatever you wanna call it to try to get some of the head nodding and toe-tapping back.  Transparency, detail, open soundstage are basic requisites as well.  I would also consider maybe changing out my psu umbilical cord, usb, and digital coax.  I understand that this will likely involve some or all silver in the makeup of the cables, and while I like a lit-up sound- an overly bright anything will usually get quickly replaced.  The budget is not high at $100-$300 new or used but may make considerations for something exceptional that fits the bill. I've gathered that some of the following may work- please feel free to comment on those as well, but I would also like to get some more suggestions.  Thanks!

Mapleshade Double Helix
DH Labs Silver Sonic T-14
Signal Cable Silver Resolution
auralacrobatics
“And by the way, physicists, when describing things like acceleration do not use the word "fast".”
Mark Watney: “The Martian”Sorry. I have nothing useful to add to this conversation. I wish I did, but I don’t. 
Not quite sure what a "fast sounding cable" means :-)  I am guessing it is the "schlack" sound it makes when it hits the back of an audiophile when used as whip ???
@rafevw- Well it's a good thing I'm not a physicist.

@Jond- if you've read my comments you would realize that there would be no waste of money as trying to marginally improve the tempo of this amp would not be the only purpose of upgrading my cables.  The amp is also not a flea watt amp and weighs 40lbs and has plenty of headroom from my preferred listening levels- but I also understand what you are trying to convey and there is merit in it.  

@millercarbon- Its MY experiment and I shall do as I please =) Truly though, I understand where you are coming from and had my own doubts before making this post, but this amp has been very responsive to every change I've made to it including improved tempo with tube changes which leads me to believe that it MAY respond positively to cables that excel in "acceleration" (you like that! @rafevw) signature to them.  If it doesn't work- NO BIG DEAL as I'd like to upgrade some of my cables anyway for the rest of my gear.   But if it does add a bit of speed- then WhEEEEEeh!  

This will be my last comment- thank you to all who contributed with your recommendations.