Preamp to match Rogue Audio Stereo 100 Power Amp?

Long story, but I have to rebuild my stereo system, but for my Raga Planar 8 turntable and Spendor 1/2 speakers. Having listened to a lot of amps and now, because of social distancing, having to make a decision based strictly on what I have hears and can afford, I've decided to go with a Rogue Audio Stereo 100 power amplifier. My experience of it is that it has a well-balanced sound that doesn't roll off on the top end, has a solid, nuanced midrange and, with a sub, responds extremely well on the bass end. Sound stage good, timbre good and it meets that midpoint between its approaching me and my approaching it, i.e., it's engaging.

My issue is that I need to find a preamp that would go well with the Rogue technically and, as importantly, sonically. Ideally, I think, I'd like a non-tube preamp that will not to reduce the Rogue's silent floor and that passes on to it as non-colored a signal as possible. (I know, it's extremely subjective.) Overall, from the system I need to hear the material components of pianos, guitars, violins and woodwinds; the voice of a soprano through an orchestra; and the natural tangs of cymbals, triangles, fifes and whistles (I love Frank Zappa) without electronic dullness or iciness.

I will take any and all suggestions. As you can tell, brothers and sisters, I'm not a techy - I simply love music; everything from opera and chamber music to jazz, rock and world music.

128x128jimkiely
I have the Rogue stereo 100 and the Rogue RP-7 preamp.  Very nice and highly recommended.  I have noted that the interconnect cables between the two, and even the power cable can make a difference.   I did swap the original preamp tubes for telefunken with a significant improvement (for my ears and taste) in instrumental timbre, articulation, etc. but this is something you tune to your particular taste.  Mark at Rogue is very helpful in this regard and will suggest tubes to match your musical taste.
Another recommendation for a Rogue preamp. I have a RP-5 which I use with the Rogue ST-100 and a Pass XA-25. Works wonderfully with both. Like others have mentioned, the sound can be tweaked by swapping the preamp tubes.
I run the RP-1 with Class D amplification.  Might someday try the Stereo 100